Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Explaining the Title...

So, for many who know me well, the title makes sense. My ultimate goal/ dream has been to own a cool little boutique hotel...this is the first step toward making that happen, and might I add, I have Elyse to thank for the introduction that has led me to this point.

The owners of the property are very cool and I believe I will have autonomy and be able to run the hotel as I see fit. I am excited about the marketing possibilities too.

I have said for many years that I didn't think I would spend my whole life in San Diego, and now, here I am in San Clemente. What an adorable little town this is, nice people, nice beaches and now- here we are!

So, open your heart and mind to Universal timing and pay attention. This has been a long and tough year for me, then in July, things started turning around as my highschool love came back in to my life, and we had time to reconnect since we weren't tied to full time jobs (though it seemed like a very scary and depressing thing at that time...) in hindsight, it was a bit of luxury. Now he has moved from the high desert to San Diego and NOW to San Clemente and here we are, mom and pop InnKeepers...hehhehe. Loving the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment