Saturday, October 31, 2009

I think that I shall never see....


HAH! Wait...I shall see...video surveillance now hooked up in the office and I also have remote viewing on the laptop..oh goodness...I no sooner typed those words...and I lost my viewing...grrr. Huge, potential relief being able to check to see if the ringing in my ears is just that...or someone ringing the bell for service!


Our website is up, its basic, talked to the boss today about getting access to adjust verbiage, pictures and add links :). http://www.innatcalafiabeach.com/ for starters, a few room pics and such. Stop by...


The big action around here is that a big rig hauling cars on a trailer...is stuck, trying to get out of the gas station, has been going on for over three hours now! No shock that I haven't had many walk ins tonight when there are six police cars out front on El Camino Real, flares and all! Midnight is closing time tonight...oof, even with a (delightful) two hour nap, that seems way too late...
Hoping to see some familiar faces soon around these parts, we broke it to Tim's mom tonight that we won't be there for Thanksgiving. Mommie and I talked about it last week- maybe she will come up here...we will be cooking up a turkey in our cool little vintage oven...my first turkey...oh boy!

No Trick or Treaters- which is a good thing...because we forgot to get candy...which is really a good thing now that we haven't had trick or treaters...hehehehe. Its chilly tonight, as is always the case on Halloween, I like it...was quite toasty today. We have 5 out of 17 booked tonight, getting there...the workers from San Onofre are hearing that we are back open and are slowly trickling in. We booked two rooms to guys who were just up the street, they happened to run into the owner and told him why they moved from the other property....wait for it....mmhm, Yes, I know you are thinking that its my sparkling customer service, chipper demeanor and the newly renovated rooms...and great rates...ummm, well, the reason he said, "The person at the desk is WHITE." hmmm, Okay, well I do need a tan....yet...think of all of the advertisting opportunities...hehehehe....remember, I'm just writing about the goings on...that's all.
Two interviews on Monday- think good thoughts for me- I am ready for a day off- though we both fear that I will just want to sleep the entire time! Finding a place for the rest of my clothes tomorrow (so help me...) and going to get this little place more livable, even if the furniture set up is temporary- Feng Shui girl is about to crawl out of her skin! And um, the maid may need to stop in, we want to make sure she has enough hours to keep her here :)- she really is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment