Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fifth time's the charm...Hoping!

SOOO, a few really slow nights...today we picked up a bit, we have six out of sixteen booked, I am offering discounts allover the place just to have cars in the parking lot! Asking the questions..."Um, military? Vet? AAA, AARP, Scorpio? (It's scorpio birthday month...hehhehe)

We have a very cool surfer guy from Northern Cal, took the train down, with his bike and his longboard- he is happy about the outdoor shower and new bike rack, cool dude, probably in his late 60's!

I checked a few boys- SD locals- into room 3...fingers crossed that it goes well! They are here to see Stickfigure at OC Tavern. They promise they will be good..; high hopes! If they come to the office complaining that the room smells like smoke...I am upgrading them to a 2 bedroom...Shag or Zen...

We got the remote viewer back up, for surveillance, yay, interestingly enough, every guest who walked in tonight...I responded because I heard the bell! A nice older man tried to check in a few minutes ago, yet he didn't have an ID or a credit card...I have broken the rule a few times and its left the teeth marks you know where, interestingly enough, he had two medical insurance cards AND a Costco card...I didn't want to turn away the business....but....

Had to make a phone call tonight to remind someone...he was supposed to pay his rent yesterday...Hopefully he wasn't busy painting the tree while missing my call...oif!

No comments:

Post a Comment