Friday, November 20, 2009

A little feng shui goes a long way...I hope!

After our last guests in room 3...Pot Smokin' Seniors, I will call them (not high school seniors...AARP seniors!) This room already has quite a history and we have been open less than a month! I did a little clearing and some feng shui cures for this little room yesterday, we need this mischieft to stop ;).

The past few days have been insanely and uncommonly (I hope) slow. I have three reservations Wednesday (and mommie)- so that will be good- but it's Friday night and I have only one guest....and he has been here for work, since the day we opened...its a clear and chilly night and I would have expected at least 5 guests by this time...What's goin' on??

I have been able to humor my shopping need in the past week by purchasing a few things we need around here and I have found a distribution company that is litterally 70% less than the one we have been using...Inn Gal doesn't like to pay top dollar...yet she wants top quality...and I can find it....let me tell YOU!

I haven't been writing much since folks haven't been stopping in to entertain me....really hoping we pick up here in the next few days and maybe weary road travelers will find us over Thanksgiving weekend...one can hope!

The phones are working great, wishing I had the same luck getting the surveillance viewing back on my laptop..grrr...

We have VACANCIES...stop on by!

No comments:

Post a Comment