Thursday, November 12, 2009

Please, Can I Entertain You With Some Wine....

Oh boy, guests are generous! We have a trio of guys in room 11 who make GOOD use of the gas grill and cooktop, they, generously, offered us tacos tonight, we graciously declined as we had ribeyes on standby, waiting to hop on the grill.

This will be a short post...earlier I thought I might write about Yoko Ono staying in one of the rooms, but on further interaction, the nice Asian gal, is indeed NOT Y.O...though the gold, glittery Mary Janes...well, they made me wonder....anywho....

The "Bell just rang" in the office and I scurried off to address the guest's needs....we will call her Yoko just for the sake of having a name ;)...she had locked herself out. I grabbed the Master Key and met her in the lobby, as we walked across the faux grass, she asked, "Can I entertain you with some wine?" ...Um,,,well, thank you, but no, I am actually drinking a beer...." As we approached her room, I noted that the room key was IN THE LOCK....I giggled and told her it happens to the best of us..."She, coyly, laughed and asked, "Please, can I entertain you with some wine?" She proceeded to say, "You have such good energy and are such a positive person, please, can I entertain you with some wine?" I graciously declined, again and, thanked her and departed. Now, by reading this, you may be thinking I am a jerk and that this gal didn't speak good English...NOT the case, fully American....We just are NOT that type of place...NO, thank you, you cannot entertain me with your wine...or anything else...oh my...

We also found out today that we no longer get MTV2, bummer for hunny, but good for me because we see more Food Network and Less Rob & Big...hhehehehe, though I DO love those little bulldogs that Rob has, Meaty and Beefy! Out for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment